From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Floating an image (block right and wrap text)?
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 09:21:42 GMT
Hi David,

Thanks for pointing this out. I've logged a bug to capture this as I
agree its a poor show to put an example on the homepage that can't be
achieved by FOP: https://issues.apache.org/jira/i#browse/FOP-2330

In future, please report such issues on the FOP User Mailing list rather
than e-mailing me directly.

Thanks,

Chris