From Valentina <valent...@tp.rs>
Subject Re: Changes in pdf tiff compression configuration has no effect on size of pdf generated
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 07:06:46 GMT
The reason I didn't want compression is as follows:
* My external Tiff image (96dpi, Bit-depth: 16, Compression: Uncompressed)
wasn't rendering correctly, so I thought a possible reason could be
compression
* The next possible reason could be something about color profiles, which
was the motivation for my other thread

So the basic issue is that a grayscale image appears incorrectly in pdf (it
appears washed out, lower contrast, more noisy) and I don't know what the
cause is, and the above were the potential reasons that came to mind.

2014-01-29 Luis Bernardo <lmpmbernardo@gmail.com>