From Valentina Cupac <valentina.cu...@tp.rs>
Subject Re: Tiff image - color distortion
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 17:31:53 GMT
Additional information - the input tiff image has the following properties:
Horizontal resolution: 96dpi
Vertical resolution: 96dpi
Bit depth: 16
Compression: Uncompressed

The image is grayscale type, there's no color.

Are there any special settings which should be applied to make it render
correctly in a pdf report?

2014-01-28 Valentina <valentina@tp.rs>