From Robert <rme...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject RE: altova stylevision fop rtf
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 22:29:41 GMT
Hi,
Sorry about my late reply. The RTF renderer unfortunately does not support page sequences
and therefore only allows references to a simple page master. A quick fix would be to change
the master-reference on Line 36 in your XSLT file from "page-master-0" to "page-master-0-even".
Making this change will not affect the appearance of the document as at this stage both page-masters
in the page sequence are identical.
Regards,
Robert Meyer