From A Gian <a.yan...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Changes in pdf tiff compression configuration has no effect on size of pdf generated
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 13:18:57 GMT

Yes Registar man is correct !
 if your output is pdf, you can't use the renderer/tif  I mentioned earlier. However, you
can remove the pdf image compression by using something similar to ( according to  what your
ultimate goal is ) : <renderer mime="application/pdf">      <filterList type="image">
       <value>null</value>      </filterList>    </renderer>  </renderers>
 By using it on a example pdf with a   simple tif (with LZW comp), the pdf's size went up
from  40 kb  to more than 600kb.Thanasis