Hi,

Sorry about my late reply. The RTF renderer unfortunately does not support page sequences and therefore only allows references to a simple page master. A quick fix would be to change the master-reference on Line 36 in your XSLT file from "page-master-0" to "page-master-0-even". Making this change will not affect the appearance of the document as at this stage both page-masters in the page sequence are identical.

Regards,

Robert Meyer