From Bonekrusher <djs...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: fo:table-row bleeds into footer
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2014 22:39:36 GMT
First, I want to say thank you for all the help. I really appreciate it. Your
solution seems to work most of the time. I did notice that the page breaking
is a little off from going from 2-3 pages, which leaves a gap and the bottom
of the flow and the last page's flow is empty. Nevertheless, I think I can
live with that as I don't expect to have more than 2 pages ever.

Thanks again!