From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Placing Copyright notice on SigPlan without using float?
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 00:04:34 GMT

I think Pascal suggestion of using intermediate format is your best bet.

Goes like this:
fop -fo test.fo -if application/pdf test.if.xml

edit the test.if.xml and then
fop -ifin test-modified.if.xml -pdf test.pdf

attached is an example. you can do it better and add the copyright to a
static region and add a blank space at the beginning. then the only
thing you need to do is to apply a vertical translation to the first
column and you can write a script to do it.