From Matthias Reischenbacher <matthias8...@gmx.at>
Subject Retrieve-Marker retrieve-position = all?
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 18:45:12 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to display multiple markers with the same name on the page
header. Conceptually those markers correspond to chapter titles and all
chapter titles, visible on a single page, should be printed. Up until
now I've used the retrieve-position attribute for showing the first or
last chapter title. But this time I'd need the first, last and all in
between on the current page. Is this even possible with XSL-FO/FOP? If
not, is it achievable by manipulating the fop intermediate structure?

Best regards,
Matthias