From Gonzalo Vasquez <gvasq...@altiuz.cl>
Subject Re: Improving FOP Performance
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 16:09:48 GMT
I'm into that, but I guess there might be some first parts to look before I dig thaaat deep
;)

Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D)
Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda.
Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes - CP 7550099
+56 2 335 2461
gvasquez@altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuzreports.com

El 18-03-2014, a las 9:22, Paul Womack <support@papermule.co.uk> escribió:

> Gonzalo Vasquez wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> We've been doing some performance tests using several output formats (PDF, PostScript
and AFP), and they al give us about the same time results, which are far from what we expected.
I'm aware that there are several bits of Apache FOP which might me tweaked, but any suggestions
would be appreciated for improving performance.