From paul womack <pwom...@papermule.co.uk>
Subject Re: Table of Content
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 11:45:08 GMT
Anastasia wrote:
> Good Day!
>
> We are interested in using the FOP Apache application. But we require the function of
making Table of Contents and Index in the document. Could you please tell us, is there a way
to create a table of contents and index in your program? As the only way to implement it,
that we see, is to create a simple table. Thank you for your answer!

There's a chapter called "Indexing and Table of Contents" in the O'Reilly
Book "XSL-FO" by Dave Pearson, from 2002!

It's also covered in XSLT by Toug Tidwell.

   BugBear