From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logging page number
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 23:51:21 GMT

It is not possible to get the page number where the overflow happens,
and it would be tricky to implement. When the overflow happens during
line breaking the page breaking has not happened yet so it is not known
at that stage in what page it will happen.

In any case, there are 72 points in an inch so you just have to take
that in consideration when deciding whether to check the overflow visually.