From Rob Sargent <rsarg...@xmission.com>
Subject Re: logging page number
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 00:03:42 GMT
I'm starting to suspect the OP and crew are editing the content to fit
the format. If that is the case, it might be worth the time to hack up a
tool which goes to that line in the fo. Failing that the crew is left
pouring over pdfs looking for bad formatting. In this case, in the test
runs I would change the background colour of the region getting the
overflow so the overflowing content shows up better. Or sometimes
truncating the overflow is enough to show the problem. Still pretty
manual though. Use the fo, luke.

Have we seen what sorts of block and regions are involved?