From Gonzalo Vasquez <gvasq...@altiuz.cl>
Subject Improving FOP Performance
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 21:48:49 GMT
Hi everybody,

We've been doing some performance tests using several output formats (PDF, PostScript and
AFP), and they al give us about the same time results, which are far from what we expected.
I'm aware that there are several bits of Apache FOP which might me tweaked, but any suggestions
would be appreciated for improving performance.

Regards,
Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D)
Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda.
Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes - CP 7550099
+56 2 335 2461
gvasquez@altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuzreports.com