From Gonzalo Vasquez <gvasq...@altiuz.cl>
Subject Re: Problems with PostScript and AFP output
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 14:57:21 GMT
Dear Luis,

Images / barcodes are inserted in the xsl-fo using an extension we designed to allow caching
and embedding them as base64 data. Perhaps the PostScript output is not extension compatible?

Please see attached fo file, and image extension + java sources.

Regards,
Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D)
Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda.
Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes - CP 7550099
+56 2 335 2461
gvasquez@altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuzreports.com

El 17-03-2014, a las 20:07, Luis Bernardo <lmpmbernardo@gmail.com> escribió:

> There are no images embedded in the PostScript file you sent. Either you got an error
during generation or we need the sources to see what the issue is.

> On 3/17/14, 9:34 PM, Gonzalo Vasquez wrote:
>> Dear FOP Team,
>>
>> We are currently trying to get the same output from a single FO file. Our PDF document
is our "model to follow", but both the PostScript and AFP outputs are having some issues:

>> - PostScript: images aren't getting rendered
>> - AFP: Text fields are getting a wrong overlay over them
>>
>> Please see attached files for example.
>>
>> Testing is done both in Windows (2012 R2) & Linux (Xubuntu / Wheezy kernel 3.11.0-18),
with Apache FOP from the trunk (about 1 month ago).