From a3leggeddog <s...@3ldinc.com>
Subject Re: Nested Bulleted Lists Problem
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2014 19:09:57 GMT
First of all, let me just say that this mailing list is awesome!  I can't
thank you all enough for all of your help - I really appreciate it.

Yes, sadly I'm going from HTML and, worse, I'm going from HTML that I can't
control.  In fact, this particular issue is the result of HTML produced by
an HTML control: ckEditor.

I have a lot to go on here, and I'm continuing to mess with the XSLT.  If I
can get it to work, I'll reposted here so, hopefully, someone else can
benefit.  I will also reach out to ckSource because I don't believe what
they're producing is valid HTML either.

Best,
Seth