From edi4988 <edi4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Page breaks don't work with rtf files?
Date Fri, 09 May 2014 20:24:47 GMT
Hi again

I compared the rtf file that I generate with my web application versus the
rtf file that I generate with a java application and I have opened my rtf
file and I have seen that the content of the cell has a paragraph and by
this is that every row of the table has a line break.

I attached the image of the source code of the two rtf files.

Please I need your help. Do you know any idea why happened this?

<http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/file/n40547/paragraph.png>