From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP 0.94 showing "Error with opening URL...Connection Reset" and "fop.fo.FONode - Image Not Available"
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 08:03:10 GMT
Hi Terence,

Sorry for slow reply. Just spotted your e-mail. The issue sounds like
this one discussed in 2008; http://markmail.org/message/k6mno3jsxmovaz2e

If it is the same issue, then the solution is to add the following
system property to the JVM:

-Dorg.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.impl.AbstractImageSessionContext.no-source-reuse=true

Thanks,

Chris