From Chen Yang <cy...@hrsg.ca>
Subject RTF list numbering incorrect
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 16:06:16 GMT
Hi all,

I'm using Fop trunk (built on September,2014) to convert FO to RTF. I have a numbered list
in the FO , it worked fine when I convert it into PDF, but when I output it to RTF all numbered
as '1', with no increment.

Result in PDF:
1. Greet the candidate and introduce yourself, giving your name and position within the organization.
2. Confirm the job for which the candidate is being considered.
3. Explain the purpose of the interview: to gather specific information about
4. Describe the interview plan

Result in RTF(open in Word 2010)

1.    Greet the candidate and introduce yourself, giving your name and position within the
organization.
1.    Confirm the job for which the candidate is being considered.
1.    Explain the purpose of the interview: to gather specific information about
1.    Describe the interview plan.

Data in xml format

<content>
              <item type="num_list">
                     <list-num>
                           <list-item>
                                  <data><![CDATA[Greet the candidate and introduce
yourself, giving your name and position within the organization.]]></data>
                           </list-item>
                           <list-item>
                                  <data><![CDATA[Confirm the job for which the candidate
is being considered.]]></data>
                           </list-item>
                           <list-item>
                                  <data><![CDATA[Explain the purpose of the interview:
to gather specific information about]]></data>
                           </list-item>
                           <list-item>
                                  <data><![CDATA[Describe the interview plan.  ]]></data>
                           </list-item>
                     </list-num>
              </item>
       </content>

I've searched mailing list and find someone else had same issue back in March, 2007.
http://marc.info/?t=117411792200002&r=1&w=2

A few bugs may related to this issue.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-1292  // still open
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-1331 //<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-1331%20/>
closed

Could anyone shed some light on this, please?

Thank you,

Chen Yang