From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: page number, but only if more than one page exists
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2015 22:21:15 GMT

Try using a mix of page masters with different page positions (see
http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/#page-position).

You will need a page master with page-position="only" without the page
number, and a page master with page numbers when there is more than one
page (i.e. when page-position="only" does not apply).