From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: Virama at the end of word
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 18:59:18 GMT
well, at least the behavior is consistent ;) to proceed, please file an
issue [1] against FOP and include the input FO file (and your output PDF)
file, as well as a copy of the fop.xconf file you use and an indication of
the version of FOP you are using

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa