From Matthias Reischenbacher <matthias8...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: FOP 1.1 RTF Output empty
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 10:27:57 GMT
Hi,

RTF support is a bit broken in 1.1, see also
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2182

You can workaround by not using a PageSequenceMaster, so use your simple
page master's name "first" as "master-reference" on the fo:page-sequence
element and it should process again without errors.

Regards,
Matthias

On 20.05.2015 06:03, Marc Wiest wrote:
> I just tried to upgrade from FOP 1.0 to 1.1 and while most things work, one RTF document
doesn't.
> It worked smoothly with the 1.0 version, but now produces an empty zero-byte OutputStream
(ByteArrayOutputStream in my case).
> No errors in the log, nothing.
> The upgrade notes https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.1/upgrading.html don't state anything
about incompatibilities with RTF.