From Paul Clifford <paul3...@comcast.net>
Subject Fonts in PDF Servlet FOP 2.0
Date Sat, 19 Dec 2015 15:56:04 GMT
After upgrading from FOP 1.1 to FOP 2.0 my custom fonts are no longer being recognized. I am
using the FOPServlet.java code to ant build my fop.war file. In order to get my fonts to work
in version 1.1 I had to make the following change:

    /**
     * This method is called right after the FopFactory is instantiated and can be overridden
     * by subclasses to perform additional configuration.
     */

    protected void configureFopFactory() {
        try {
                fopFactory.setUserConfig(new File("/conf/fop.xconf"));
        } catch (SAXException e) {
                System.out.println(e);
        } catch (IOException e) {
                System.out.println(e);