From "Andreas L. Delmelle" <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: FOP alignment problem between two font type
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 07:25:09 GMT
Indeed... Also note that the issue as described ONLY affects the Base14 (built-in) Symbol
font, so another way to address this would be to make sure to use the TrueType Symbol font,
if available, in which case the font-selection would also produce the intended result with
two different fonts.
KR

Andreas