From atalante <ahir...@ch-wissembourg.fr>
Subject Re: Extract font width using FOP
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 09:47:23 GMT
Maybe late, but this post was helpful for me.
As cdellasanta i wanted to get the font object using a custom font.

cdellasanta wrote
> And now I need an additional support; As I mentioned in my first post I'm
> using a custom font, loaded through the custom fop.xconf.
>
> But the

>  loads only the predefined fonts metrics (F1 to F14).
>
> How do I load the metrics of my custom font?
>
> Best regards,
> Curzio

I explore the fop classes and find my happiness on the FontListGenerator
class.

And then this is a function i wrote for me for retrieving a Font object.
Works with all fonts specified in the fop file configuration.