From "Matthew R. Wilson" <mwil...@mattwilson.org>
Subject Re: keep-together question
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 20:19:43 GMT
Just wanted to follow up on this --

Andreas, I applied your patch in FOP-1488. There were some rejected
chunks against svn-trunk which I didn't investigate too closely, but it
looked like they were in areas that I'm not using (such as tables), so I
just ignored those and they didn't break the build. The good news is the
parts that did apply successfully added working widow and orphan
support, so I've been playing around with that per your suggestion and
it is giving me pretty good results. Thank you!

-Matthew