From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: font-base is ignored in 2.1
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:19:18 GMT
Hi Adam,

I believe FOP Base was intentionally removed when FOP IO was reworked in
the v2.0 release. Which version are you upgrading from?

I seem to recall the developers couldn't think of a use case where Font
Base would need to differ from wildly from Base, and so Font Base was
consolidated with Base.

Thanks,

Chris