From web...@toryanderson.com (Tory S. Anderson)
Subject Embedded XML->PDF performance vs CLI: Why so slow?
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 15:55:42 GMT
This is also posted on SO[1], with the code.

Using XML and XSL, in less than a second the CLI program produces
the desired PDF. My embedded program in Clojure, which follows the
example code (ExampleXML2PDF.java)  closely, uses the same XML and
XSL to produce the same PDF -- but it takes it around a full
minute. I've tried sifting through the example code to find places
optimizations occur, but I'm hoping someone here can help me know
how to get around the tremendous time sink that seems to occur
with my transformer.transform call.

Thanks,
- Tory

Footnotes: [1]