From nvyas <nvy...@sapient.com>
Subject Group number not increasing sequentially after AFP merge
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 08:52:58 GMT
I have merged three AFP files using java utility which reads bytes from file
and writes to Output Stream using FileOutputStream class.
The merged AFP file looks good but when TLE information is checked in
Compulsive Code AFPViewer, the Group Number remains same for all merged
files to GRP:PGP00001
Please let me know how can I merge the files so that GRP number should start
increasing sequentially after AFP merge. Image attached
<http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/file/n43958/AFP_Merge_TLE.jpg>

Any help will be appreciated