From nvyas <nvy...@sapient.com>
Subject Repeating TLE Name and values
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 10:22:46 GMT
I have added Tag Logical Element for AFP under <fo:page-sequence-master> tag
to read different TLE value in each iteration for same TLE name. I am
iterating XML file using for loop in XSL-FO.
The generated AFP file is correct but when TLE information is checked in
Compulsive code AFPViewer, each TLE name and value is getting repeated twice
for each iteration.
But when moved the TLE under  <fo:simple-page-master>, for each iteration
same TLE value (the one which is read for first time) is getting repeated
and is not getting updated with each iteration

Please let me know the solution in resolving it