From "Clark, Raymond C" <Raymond.C.Cl...@ehi.com>
Subject FOP evaluation
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 02:20:09 GMT
Hi,

I am evaluating products for producing PostScript files to replace a tool that we are currently
using at work.

Can someone send me an example PostScript file produced using FOP or a snippet that has a
JPEG image in it?  We don't have the file on the printer so the image would have to be in
the PostScript file.  Preferably defined once as the image could appear multiple times in
the actual pages in the PostScript file.

Thank You,
Ray

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential
and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review,
use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.