From "Simon Steiner" <simonsteiner1...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: PDFA/3 validation fails because of CID font set
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 09:10:43 GMT
Hi,

You could raise a bug in fop jira about this, workaround could be to try another font type:
otf or type1 or single-byte mode?

Thanks

From: St. Kleinbaum [mailto:st.kleinbaum@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 April 2017 20:57
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: PDFA/3 validation fails because of CID font set

Hi Simon,

thanks for you answer. When I enable full embedding of the fonts, I can generate valid pdf
files (validated with https://www.pdf-online.com/osa/validate.aspx). However the validation
with vera pdf (http://verapdf.org/) fails with the error message "If the FontDescriptor dictionary
of an embedded CID font contains a CIDSet stream, then it shall identify all CIDs which are
present in the font program, regardless of whether a CID in the font is referenced or used
by the PDF or not.".

Is there a way to fix this?

Best

Stefan