From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: Ligation Issues in Arabic & Devanagari
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 15:10:20 GMT
Firstly, don't specify any script property, or if you do, set it to "dflt".
Try that and see what happens.

Secondly, there are many Noto Sans fonts, so you may have to specify a
different font to be applied to specific scripts.

Thirdly, note that Devanagari has never been fully completed, so there are
a few known bugs.