From Erik Ogan <e...@change.org>
Subject Re: Ligation Issues in Arabic & Devanagari
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 18:39:02 GMT
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Removing @language attributes fixed the ligation.

It does mean that the hyphenation will be incorrect, but that is
arguably a lower priority. And now that I have a working example, I
can try to build up from here to correct hyphenation.

(It’s also possible the language attributes were being misapplied, or
applied to widely. This will likely force a more accurate FO file.)

Thanks again. I’ve been beating my head against the desk over this. I
owe you a beverage of your choice!

-e

--
Erik Ogan