From sachinparadkar <sachino.cru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVG text not displaying in PDF
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 16:36:24 GMT
Hi Szaek,

I tried changing the template to <xsl:template match="/">  and <xsl:template
match="//Policy_Summary_Reports"> in both the cases I got a empty PDF . If I
try to write anything in the PDF using <fo:block> that content gets
displayed in my PDF. So the xsl:template is definately not the issue . I was
able to generate another PDF using <fo:block> and fo:containers but just
with the svg tags my PDF is getting generated without any content .

Regards,
Sachin.