From "Szeak (Register Man)" <szea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVG text not displaying in PDF
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 07:09:19 GMT
Hi Sachin,

I modified one piece of your XSL template to get the result with any XML
file.
FROM:
<xsl:template match="Policy_Summary_Reports">
TO:
<xsl:template match="/">

Maybe your XML input does not have a Policy_Summary_Reports named top
level node. If this node stands lower level, you may need to modify the
matching ie.:
<xsl:template match="//Policy_Summary_Reports">

Best regards, Szeak