From Eduard Tibet <eduard.ti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP 2.1 Transforming Western Non Latin Character as ?
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2017 14:04:01 GMT
Hi!

Some late respond, but anyway.

1. You need to send here, to the list, fo-file - not xsl. FOP works
only with FO > PDF transformation, not XML > PDF. The latest is only
possible because of bonus-like feature due to Xalan xslt processor
included in FOP binary.

2. In your config file I don't see <base> or <font-base> elements -
base uris to which relative paths are applied. Try to use absolute
paths instead (URLs at web server are even better).

3. Try to make a simple fo file. And make a fo > pdf transformation.
Look at the result.

4. Metrics file are not needed anymore for FOP (from v. 1.1 or so).

5. Are you sure to turn off font autodetection. I don't remember if
auto-detection is ON by default in FOP or not. Try to turn it OFF.

6. Try to read out throughly this article:
https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/2.1/fonts.html

--
ET