From g1franc <guillaume.francoi...@gmail.com>
Subject Migration issue from 1.1 to 2.x with setSubject
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2018 09:58:23 GMT
Hello,

We are trying to migrate from version 1.1 to 2.X (2.2).

We need to set the subject (a.ka.. description) metadata in the PDF.

In the past, we were using the method setSubject(String subject) on the
FOUserAgent but after migrating to 2.2, even when setting it in the Java
code, it is not part of the resulting PDF.

Other metadata like title (setTitle), producer or creator are working fine.
We have only an issue with the subject/description.

Any clue ?

--
Sent from: http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/FOP-Users-f3.html