From Bernhard Kleine <bernhard.kle...@gmx.net>
Subject Strange error with the first word in figure and table titles
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2018 08:07:06 GMT
Hi, (my first contribution)

using docbook 5.1 with oxygen 20.1  for a book I happened to meet a
strange error. The font for the entire work is Alagreya, however, the
first word of figure and table captions are in Times Roman. As Bob
Stayton confirmed, there is not any mentioning of Times Roman in the xml
I wrote, nor in the customization I adapted. It is only this first word.
Bob thinks this is an error with FOP. Where do I report such errors?

Thanks for reading.

Greetings from the Black Forest

Bernhard

--