From Michael Seeberger <michael.seeber...@isys.de>
Subject Have ther been changes to keep-together in Version 2.3
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2019 08:31:39 GMT
Hi there,

we recently upgraded to FOP 2.3 from 1.1 and since then the
keep-together mechanism isnt working as it used to in earlier versions.
In Version 1.1, 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2 the output is as expected and the
specified content is kept together. But when i transform the exact same
xml with FOP 2.3 the content is splitted on two pages.

Have there been any changes to how the mechanism works in FOP 2.3? I
could find any information in the release notes or any other source.

Thx
Michael