From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Embed image from database, not from file
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2021 14:11:37 GMT
Hi,

yes you can use data URI to avoid saving it to a file

Thanks,

Chris

On 26/03/2021 13:45, Markus Ruggiero wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I have image data stored in a database, not as a file. It is JPEG data in Base64 encoding.
My understanding is that with fo.external-graphic I can only use a proper file url for the
image reference - but there is no file in my case. Is there any other way to embed image data
in the PDF output? Can I somehow put the image data into the input xml data file and pull
it from there?